The Contract Recruiter is responsible for implementing recruiting best practices to ensure the company hires the highest quality candidates on time per plan. This position will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting for assigned positions. They will work with Recruiting Coordinator to provide an exceptional candidate experience as well as consistent, scalable recruiting processes.
- Implement search techniques to source, screen, evaluate and select candidates to recruit top technical talent within specified time frames.
- Manage the full lifecycle recruiting process from developing recruiting strategy with hiring manager, candidate sourcing through identification, interviewing, selection, negotiation and close.
- Identify and source potential candidates through direct cold calls, networking, referrals, job fairs, publications, professional associations and the Internet.
- Maintain familiarity of the most effective recruiting tools for specific position including; database searches, internet searches, resume searches, other job boards, professional networking sites.
- Develop and maintain candidate / company call lists and contact information for direct sourcing needs
- Gather position requirements, review resumes and update position status in electronic files and ATS.
- Develop recruiting plans with hiring manager for assigned positions and execute to plan.
- Responsible for generating a pipeline of qualified candidates for future openings.
- Effectively use technology to seek out and identify active and passive candidates.
- Benchmark competitors and industry leaders to study and adopt best recruiting practices.
- Generate new contacts within the industry by networking and cultivating long-term relationships for industry related positions.
- Participate in professional organizations, user groups and industry specific interest groups.
- Work with agencies when necessary to ensure candidates are pre-qualified, screened to job specifications. Ensure agency candidates follow established recruiting processes.
- Pre-screen applicant resumes to position requirements. Submit qualified resumes to ATS. Use electronic questionnaires where applicable for high volume positions.
- Conduct initial phone interview to analyze backgrounds relative to business experience, education, assessment scores, soft skills and cultural fit to qualify candidate before recommending to hiring manager.
- Perform reference checks, prepare, present and negotiate employment offers
- Gather application paperwork and work with the recruiting coordinator to conduct background checks.
- Create and implement an efficient interview cycle to expedite the hiring process.
- Ensure that we have the right talent by utilizing the current interviewing tools a well as any other screening or testing tools in place.
- Serve as the point of contact for candidate via email and phone.
- Perform structured behavioral interviews that predicatively assess candidate’s qualifications.
- Hold for talent, never compromising or submitting to time pressure
- Coordinate interviews with recruiting coordinator to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Interview candidates personally on site, review benefits, recruiting collateral and values with candidates. Provide hiring managers with candid feedback on candidates.
- Ensure positive candidate experience with frequent communication throughout the process, including sharing feedback with candidates.
- Manage candidates pay expectations in line with salary range for positions.
- Recommend offer terms and partner with appropriate team members to devise formal offers of employment.
- Participate in offer extension as necessary and assist in the “close”.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in technical recruiting, including at least 3 years in an internal/corporate capacity with exposure to full-cycle recruiting.
- Demonstrated success in sourcing passive, hard-to find technical candidates.
- Deep understanding of professional recruiting methodologies, systems and tools, including familiarity with best-in-class recruitment standards.
- Experience in a technology organization requiring good judgment, strong analytical skills, customer focus.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws/regulations.
We're headquartered in the heart of downtown Seattle, and that's where our engineering team works their magic. We've got sales folks across the country, including an office in New York. We have strong company values and culture, and would love to share why ours is an opportunity worth considering. We appreciate and respect diversity, and are an equal opportunity employer.
Whitepages.com - 18 months ago
Lab support Mobility - Contract
Axius Technologies Inc
Axius Technologies Inc
- 5 days ago
- 12 days ago
- 13 days ago