It’s an exciting time to work at Xtime. Every day consumers and automotive dealers connect with each other using our software. Whether it’s scheduling service appointments through a variety of devices (web, mobile phone, in-vehicle), looking up the repair history for your vehicle, or finding prices or promotions for repairs and maintenance, our ServiceCRM product has not only revolutionized the way people look for repair and maintenance services, but is also transforming how consumers, dealers, and manufacturers interact. Xtime is leading that transformation.
We are looking for a Contract Recruiter to join our team in Redwood City, CA. This position will source for top quality candidates while providing operational and administrative support to the HR team and hiring managers. This is a contract position.
You will be responsible for guiding candidates through their hiring process and connecting them to the hiring managers. You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of our hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
• Post openings to job boards
• Manage the Applicant Tracking System
• Candidate sourcing, including the use of Internet job boards, creative sourcing, social media, and cold calling
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
• Work with hiring managers and their team to coordinate interview schedules
• Manage vendor relations and contracts
• Perform phone interviews and candidate screening
• Ability to sell, position, and talk about company, its various divisions, compensation plans, etc.
• Own and manage the relationship between applicants and Xtime, ensuring that every applicant has a professional and positive experience
• 2-4 years of significant recruiting and candidate sourcing experience
• Proven, results oriented recruiting background - including Internet sourcing experience
• Ability to work independently
• High energy, detail focused, action-oriented contributor
Xtime is the leading provider of hosted Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for automotive service departments in North America. Xtime has enrolled over 4,500 dealerships since the launch of its ServiceCRM platform and is the preferred provider for many of the leading global automotive manufacturers, including Lexus, BMW, Infiniti, Nissan, Mercedes, VW, Audi, Toyota, and Hyundai.
Xtime - 17 months ago
Xtime is the leading retention solution for the retail automotive industry. The Xtime Retention System delivers a premium customer...