DNV (Det Norske Veritas) is an independent foundation
with the purpose of safeguarding life, property, and the
environment. Our history goes back to 1864, when the
foundation was established in Norway to inspect and
evaluate the technical condition of Norwegian merchant
While headquartered in Oslo, Norway, DNV has worked
internationally since 1867 and has established
approximately 300 offices in 100 countries. As a
knowledge-based company, our prime assets are the
creativity, knowledge, and expertise of our more than
10,000 employees from more than 85 different nations.
DNV Business Assurance is a world leading certification
body. We work with our customers to assure the
performance of their products, processes and
organizations through certification, assessment and
training services. Our services help customers build
stakeholder trust and create a platform for sustainable
DNV Business Assurance is searching for Subject Matter
Experts for Safety Environmental Management Systems
(SEMS) Audits for Offshore Gulf of Mexico. The positions
are in the process safety management and mechanical
integrity competency areas.
team members to the SEMS requirements as required by the
- Audit in conjunction with safety and environmental
Center for Offshore Safety (COS).
and mechanical integrity areas, which will be primarily
- Check compliance to requirements in the process safety
the focus areas for the SME’s.
- Documents audit results in accordance with DNV and COS
experience (minimum of 8 years in the technical field
- BS Degree or equivalent secondary education, or work
relating to the subject matter area.
(5) years working experience in the implementation,
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding, and at least
maintenance, or auditing of safety and environmental
years working experience, in offshore or related oil and
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and at least (5)
gas operations, in each of the following areas: 1)
management of change processes, 2) hazard and risk
analysis, 3) the development and implementation of
offshore facility operating procedures; and process
includes at least (5) years working experience with the
- Technical expertise in mechanical integrity, which
Gas industry or related industries.
- Possess at least (5) years’ experience in the Oil and
experience in their field of expertise.
- Possess at least (5) years of specific technical
This is a contract position.
Division/Department : Business Assurance
- DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Hire Type : Direct
Req. Code : 7989
DNV (Det Norske Veritas) is an independent foundation with the purpose of safeguarding life, property, and the environment. Our history goes...