The intermediate Database Developer will provide high
quality technological solutions that address business
needs by developing top-notch data architectures that
allow for efficient data access, robust and clear ETL
designs, and optimized data access solutions for
reporting needs within rapidly growing technology
environments involving extremely large volumes of data.
Additionally, he or she must be able to quickly
comprehend, maintain and enhance existing database
structures and code. This position will be a member of
the CRM team and will participate in the development and
maintenance of key software components.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for
technology, driven by the desire to learn, and be able
to work within a team or with a vendor to provide a
solution or solve a problem. Direct interaction with
business users to determine and satisfy requirements
will be an essential and crucial part of the job. Prior
experience working in a dynamic, cutting-edge,
entrepreneurial start-up environment which is in step
with modern software architectures and technologies is a
plus. This position will be responsible for working
collaboratively with other technology teams in order to
ensure delivery of high-quality comprehensive solutions.
database development experience.
- College degree and at least five (5) years of direct
ability to design and develop ERDs.
- Experience with very large relational databases with
development using SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Advanced knowledge and solid background in database
understanding of how and where they are best applied.
- Ability to write stored procedures & functions, and an
plan analysis (step/branch level), perfmon, SQL query
- Ability to review and tune SQL queries using execution
profiler, programmatic debugging techniques.
datasets. Should understand the difference between
- Experience with writing SQL Server ETLs for very large
parallel execution paths vs. serialized, how to utilize
query hints where needed, methodologies for
restructuring code to alleviate bottlenecks, and
re-write complex queries in order to increase their
techniques and how to leverage various indexing
- Demonstrate understanding of generalized data access
strategies as well as an understanding of the database
object locking/blocking protocol.
quickly through self-driven development.
- Must have experience using basic Microsoft tools.
- Aptitude and desire to deliver high-quality work
code optimization skills.
- Must have excellent analytical, problem solving, and
staging, and production environments.
- Ability to assist in the deployment to testing,
ability to perform well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven
- Must be a self-starting team player, and have the
marketing products is desirable.
- Experience with large e-commerce websites and/or email
Tools is a plus.
- Experience with Business Objects DI/DS or ETL Design
Req. Code : 4333
- Good working knowledge of MySQL v5, v4/1+ is a plus.
- Willingness to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Solid professional references.
Division/Department : Ticketmaster
Skills : Programming - > SQL
Live Nation, Inc. is a live music company. The Company owns, operates more than 155 venues, including House of Blues music venues and...