Position – Contract Specialist
AOC Solutions, Inc. (AOC) is seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator to provide contracts administration support in accordance with AOC policies, legal requirements, Federal Acquisition Regulations and other Government and Customer provisions. The ideal candidate will display strong communication, writing, interpersonal skills and be technologically proficient. The successful candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks, be flexible and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the preparation of proposals, RFP responses, contractual letters and other documentation
- Coordinates approval of negotiations, contracts and subcontracts with appropriate management
- Draft contract language and negotiate standard and non-standard contract terms and conditions
- Independently reviews and negotiates nondisclosure agreements and teaming agreements
- Participate in pricing strategy
- Coordinates with company executives and program managers to ensure contract requirements are fulfilled
- Will be responsible for developing and implementing subcontract procedures
- Must be familiar with subcontract agreements
- Must be capable of tracking/forecasting burn rate on all contracts and subcontract agreements and advising the Director of Contracts on the status in advance
- Must be capable of tracking consultant/1099 employee burn rate and advising the Director of Contracts on the status in advance
- Must maintain audit ready contractual and subcontract files
- Must conduct prompt contract/subcontract closeout
- CPAR Management
- Invoice Tracking
Desired Education and Experience
24 credit hours in business or equivalent experience
4-6 years’ experience in contract administration
T&M and Firm Fixed Price Services Contract experience a plus
AOC Solutions, Inc. believes that people are our greatest asset. We offer stability, growth, and a casual work environment. We have a generous benefit package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance as well as Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability and a very flexible leave policy. We also offer 401(k), an EAP, and tuition reimbursement.
Since 1996, the AOC mission - to aggressively solve the business and technological challenges of our clients – is the core of our...