The Contract Specialist is responsible for (though not limited to):
Required Training and Education
- Reviewing all provider contracts and related documents for accuracy to ensure provider funding is correctly assigned
- Monitoring provider contract process as it relates to the Finance Department
- Researching and resolving finance related contract issues which may affect payment of claims
- Maintaining and posting rate tables and sliding fee schedules on external website and SharePoint ensuring providers and internal staff have accurate information
- High School Diploma or GED (some college is preferred)
- Five years in office environment with proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) is required. Employee must be able to understand application software
- The employee must be detail oriented, able to independently organize multiple tasks and priorities
- A basic understanding or of managed care organizations preferred
This is an office based position which occurs primarily during normal working hours. The position may require flexibility to meet the needs of the company.
Cardinal Innovations is North Carolina’s largest Managed Care Organization providing Medicaid managed care and state-funded behavioral health plans. Our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of individuals and their families by creating and managing quality healthcare solutions for those who depend on the public system for care. Our plans reflect the uniqueness of our local communities and are capable of making continual adjustments and improvements to meet the changing needs and priorities of our clients. Cardinal Innovations values the contribution of all stakeholders, and our businesses are based on the principles of respect, collaboration, and mutual accountability.
Cardinal Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit our website at www.cardinalinnovations.org to view all vacant positions and apply on line.
Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Solutions - 18 months ago