Additional Job Information
Title: Contract Specialist
City, State: Indianapolis,IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC Sourcing and Contracting
Additional Job Details: Full-Time
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you'll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs.
The Contract Specialist administers day-to-day sourcing, monitoring and vendor-related requests and inquiries in accordance with guidelines and internal controls. Provide exceptional customer service to Ascension Health Associates and others, responding to inquiries and request and resolving issues accordingly.
- Conduct and monitor RFx events, including RFIs, RFPs, and Reverse Auctions according to System Office guidelines; Support high-level data collection and analysis related to kick-off and assessment of sourcing opportunity.
- Manage security access to eSourcing tools for Group Purchasing Organization.
- Provide Level 2 customer service support for health ministries and their Associates, answering all of the requisitioners process and order-related questions and resolving any issues or errors; Successfully handle most non-routine issues, escalate issues that cannot be resolved to management.
- Plan and organize work so the Service Level Agreement objectives are realized; Contributes ideas and actions towards the continuous improvement of Sourcing and Contracting related processes within area of influence.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in the healthcare industry strongly preferred.
- Experience in shared services/internal service delivery role preferred.
A Member of Ascension Health
- 2 years ago - save job