The Contract Specialist is responsible for the contract administration process for all North America contracts. Additionally, the Contract Specialist will monitor and ensure Sales teams' compliance with the contract process. Key responsibilities include: |
- Fulfill incoming requests from departments for assistance (Sales, CFS, Controller, Contracts Negotiators, Corporate Legal, Consulting, Events, Client Compliance, etc.). Manage the Americas Contracts email inbox by ensuring that emails are appropriately prioritized by urgency and importance while responding within 24 hours.
- Answer incoming requests that are not submitted via email, such as US mail, FedEx, Fax, telephone and walk-ups.
- Manage all incoming North America Master Agreements (MCAs) for 100% compliance. This includes Master Client Agreements for Research, Master Consulting Services Agreements, and Master Event Agreements. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Updating excel reports,
- Input OPI categories,
- Confirm for approvals, if required,
- Process signatures,
- Upload to Documentum and file
- Process signature requests for Service Agreements and Consulting Statements of Work. Ensure that any non-standard items, such as legal term changes, non-standard SDs, pricing, and billing terms have been approved.
- Execute any and all special projects initiated to fulfill business requirements (examples are listed below):
- Integrate contracts into Gartner filing systems for any acquisitions
- Processing e-signature requests via DocuSign (this includes reporting and filing of e-contracts)
- Consulting Risk Management and Documentum updates
- Maintain or obtain skills necessary to be proficient and efficient on all global legal department systems and document retrieval systems.
- Collaborate with manager and team to seek continuous improvement and innovation to department processes.
- Effectively manages repeatable terms in Product documentation (i.e., Gold Notes)
- Keep Service Description and Gold Note manifests and archives updated on server and/or Documentum, and in Product Central tool.
- Ensure all intranet Contracts section hyperlinks are working as expected. Notifies intranet team of page maintenance requests using MANTIS tool and monitors progress.
• Bachelor Degree with 2-5 years experience with contracting activities preferred
• Advanced Excel and Word skills
• Good working knowledge of Gartner document retrieval systems used by various business units
• Proven written and verbal communication skills
• Commercial awareness
Gartner, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
You might not know IT, but Gartner does. The company helps clients understand the information technology (IT) industry and make informed...