The Contract Specialist, will report to the Manager Contract Attachment, and will perform contract support for Innovatix and Essensa pharmacy members, contracts, customer service associates and sales.
- Confirms new and existing member’s access to contract portfolios through their wholesalers in a timely manner.
- Maintains and builds relationships between Innovatix authorized pharmaceutical distributors and vendors.
- Learns and maintains the requirements, conditions, and documentation necessary for a members’ to access a vendor’s contract.
- Follows up with vendors and wholesalers confirming eligibility and contract attachment.
- Processes wholesaler’s audits and resubmissions and research invoice level sales data for any linkages to discrepancies on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Resolves issues and inquiries from customer service associates, sales, vendors and suppliers.
- Requests and imports eligibility listings from committed vendors for contracts and works with vendors to maintain accuracy.
- Processes pharmacy paperwork and enters and maintains statuses in an internal system for new and existing members.
- Analyzes data and reports that will identify additional opportunities to increase revenue.
Skills & Experience
Skills & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience in health care field preferred.
2+ years’ experience working with contracts preferred.
Experience working with people.
Problem solving & analytical skills preferred.
Strong organization, written and verbal skills.
Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
Greater New York Hospital Association - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Innovatix is the nation’s leading non-acute care group purchasing organization (GPO) serving home infusion, senior living (nursing...