Sr Contract Specialist (Full -Time)
Location: Washington, DC
Norbeck Technologies is seeking a full-time person for Sr. Contract Specialist.
This is full-time work. Hours are 8 hours per day , Monday through Friday . Work hours are between 8:00am – 4:30 pm
Senior Contract Specialist
- Perform pre-award and post-award contract administration functions for cost-reimbursement, fixed-price, or task order contracts, including, but not limited to the following: modifications, change orders, contract/task order closeouts, terminations, equitable adjustments, limitation of cost notices.
- Prepare & maintain contract briefs in accordance with DCAA requirements.
- Prepare & maintain contract files.
- Perform pre-award review of task orders, solicitations, and specifications.
- Working knowledge of FAR, DFARS, and other Government Contracting Rules.
- Significant experience with Federal contracting, IDIQ, CPAF thru FFP.
- Strong Contract documentation skills i.e. changes, modifications; REA’s, closeout.
- Comprehensive computer skills MS Word, Excel, PPT, and internet data/info research.
- College degree in business desired, or level I DAWIA capability i.e. training in federal government contracting, contract administration, and contract pricing desired.
- Ensure contract compliance and efficient contract administration.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relations, both internally and externally.
- Prepare all contract correspondence. Interfaces with customer on a variety of issues.
- Partner with corporate personnel for contract administration functions.
- Identifies and coordinates conflict resolution.
- Manages organizational conflict of interest and works with customer personnel on resolving issues.
- Participate on proposal development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Master degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience in the government industry, primarily in contract management of Government contracts.
Email Resume : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescriptions
- Vacation and Sick Leave
Monster - 12 months ago