8am to 5pm/CB/TWEET/MSTR/ IND123 / DIV
Coordinates & facilitates contracts & leases (excluding health plans, HR, student, material management, construction & staffing) from initiation through execution; maintains records/files of same. Prepares documents related to contracts for Board of Director approval and Medical Executive Committee approval. Works closely with legal counsel, hospital department managers, & accounting staff. Participates in property management with other key hospital staff.
· At least AA degree plus related experience; BA degree with 1-2 years of experience in contract and/or lease management preferred.
· At least 5 years experience in hospital setting
OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES & KNOWLEDGE:
· Proficient in Word processing skills; Microsoft Word, Excel
· Computer literacy and adaptability required.
· Excellent organizational, communication, and judgment skills a must; with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with various levels of hospital, medical, and corporate office staff.
· Excellent organizational and problem solving skills; ability to think “outside-the-box”.
· Must be able to work under a strict time line for contract completion and be flexible enough to make revisions when required .
Seton Medical Center - 18 months ago
Seton Medical Center is the largest medical/surgical acute care center in Austin. One of four Magnet hospitals in the SETON Healthcare...