Responsible for sending out and modifying contract renewal proposals, following up with customers on the signed contract renewal and Purchase Order, and working with accounting on contract renewals and Purchase Order.
- Create contract renewal proposals for Talyst customers (Acute Care, Extended Care, and 340B).
- Modify/Edit a contract renewal proposals for customers.
- Review Service Revenue Report with Customer Support leadership.
- Regularly contact and follow-up with customers on pending contract renewal proposals and purchase orders (PO’s).
- Partner with Customer Support leadership and Accounting for regular tracking and reporting of customer revenue data.
- Work with Accounting team members related to purchase order and/or outstanding invoices related to support.
- Update CRM and other systems with new information of customer details or contact information.
- Maintain updated customer files on the AutoTask.
- Regularly monitor and update the tracking of contracts that are expiring or currently not under contract for further Talyst “touches”.
- Assist co-workers and departments with request for information and support of Talyst products.
- Work on various assigned support related projects.
- Support and promote the Talyst values through positive interactions with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Attend to other initiatives and goals as assigned.
- 3+ years direct and interactive customer support or account management in a technical work environment.
- BA or BS preferred or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and prioritize in a high volume
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate well with customers and co-workers
- Able to work independently and a team player