Development Counsellors International (DCI), the leader in marketing places, is seeking an individual to provide contract survey research support. The individual in this position would collaborate with the President, the Director of Research, and other division heads to provide support during all phases of the survey process. Responsibilities will include survey development, list management, results analysis, and administrative oversight of process. The number of hours per week will vary depending on workload but typically range from 10 to 15 hours per week.
Work can be done remotely.
- Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative research skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with survey design and management. Familiarity with Vovici survey software is a plus.
- Strong proficiency with SPSS and/or Excel
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Send cover letter and resume by email to HR@aboutdci.com and include “PDQ Account Executive” in the subject line.
- In-person and telephone interview required.
- Please no phone calls about this listing.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Development Counsellors International - 15 months ago