Title: SETA Contract Teaming Coordinator
Location: Washington, DC
DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is seeking a Contract Teaming Coordinator to join our team supporting a government customer. The mission is to manage science and technology research to protect the homeland, from development through transition for Department components and first responders.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Serves as a single point of contact for subcontractors working under this effort.
- Continuously reviews the market place for companies that provide specialized technical professional services related to the following areas:
- Research and Development
- Borders and Maritime Security
- Chemical and Biological Defense
- Cyber Security
- Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences
- Infrastructure Protection and Disaster Management
This position is contingent on contract award and government approval.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree and 10-15 years related experience
- DHS suitability required
- Proficient in Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Access
- Excellent verbal and written skills
DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation - 23 months ago
DECISIVE ANALYTICS Corporation is an employee-owned company whose strategy is to be the most sought after source of superior technical...