"FICO has a story that’s second to none. It’s a great sell and we are looking to hire another really talented recruiter to join our Americas Talent Acquisition team. We employ some of the most talented people in their fields and are a global leader in helping the world’s leading companies make smarter decisions. It’s a chance to work with experts on the cutting edge of innovation, in a dynamic and fast moving environment, with a team where you can really make an impact – both in the talent you bring into the company, and in formulation and execution of recruiting strategy.
Hiring Manager(Talent Acquisition-Americas Region)
The America's Talent Acquisition Group is a highly collaborative and talented group with a mission to be a world-class recruiting organization.
The Technical Recruiter position is a great opportunity for creative sourcing and driving critical hiring initiatives forward.
Responsible for internal and external recruiting activities including candidate sourcing, assessment, and processing as well as client management for the entire recruitment process.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Recruit, network and source for a diverse pool of candidates, screen resumes, assess and interview candidates, and provide feedback and recommendations to hiring managers. Provide proactive and timely communications to hiring managers, candidates and HR Consultants. Sell and market the organization externally to potential candidates.
- Develop and implement successful recruitment strategies to recruit both internal and external candidates. This includes utilization of online tools (i.e. Linkedin, monster, indeed, dice, etc.) and building relationships with outside agencies and research partners, as well as enhancing managers’ capabilities in networking and recruiting strategies.
- Ensure that aspects of the day-to-day staffing operation, such as developing and tracking all requisition and applicant activity, communicating dispositions, and new hire administration are handled effectively and in compliance with federal/state laws and Fair Isaac policies.
- Build bench of qualified candidates for future needs.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date hiring forecast information in FICO ATS and generate reports of employment activity as required (time-to-fill metric, requisition load, etc.).
- Utilize and manage new tools, technologies, measurements and capabilities/resources of the organization to manage recruitment costs, build staffing effectiveness and drive results.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting technical exempt level positions in a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver high quality results and utilize creative and technically savvy approaches to identify and attract high quality talent
FICO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
- Proven ability to interact and source diverse candidates at all levels
- Mindset of building talent bench strength for future needs
- Strong service orientation with business driven mindset, sense of urgency and continual drive for process improvement
- Working knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws
- Strong communication, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to use applicant-tracking software
- Possess strong networking skills
- Strong Internet recruiting experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed to reach candidates
- Experience working in a corporate shared service environment within a geographically dispersed organization with multiple business units
Ready to apply?
People are our most important asset and what makes us successful. With you, we can make a difference in the markets we serve.
Why make a move to FICO? At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading credit scores and other solutions, FICO is the leader in predictive analytics for banking, insurance, retail and healthcare. Our ability to drive smarter decisions is driving some of the world’s leading companies to a new level of analytics-fuelled success. Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you – who enjoy:
Innovation – change the game for us and for our clients around the world
Teamwork – lead and learn from the very best in your field
High Performance – challenge yourself and reap the rewards of delivering results
Opportunity – grow with a global company that develops talent
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...