Our ambitious enterprise security startup client needs a part-time contract Graphic Designer to create their UI|
’s layout, icons, and other graphics, as well as select fonts and a color scheme to complement pre-defined UI functionality for their new web app.
The UI for their initial product is not large or extensive, hence the part-time nature of the project. They’ll be ready for your help in mid-March, but are reviewing resumes and portfolios now.
The ideal candidate for this role is expert with Adobe Photoshop, has web app UI/UX design experience, and has done CSS coding. You’ll need to show relevant samples of your work before being interviewed.
You’ll work mostly offsite, although any time you can spend onsite in Santa Clara would be appreciated. This will be part-time work (20-30 hours/week for the first few weeks, ~10 hours/week thereafter), lasting approximately three months. You’d be paid on a 1099 basis, unless you prefer W2.
- Strong graphic design experience, creating web products’ UI layout, graphic elements, typography, and so forth
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and related tools
- Sharable, relevant UI samples and reachable references
- Part-time availability, especially for occasional business-hours online meetings
To apply :
- Recent web UX/UI design experience
- Understanding of IT security industry and/or enterprise computing
- Working knowledge of CSS coding
- Experience in a startup environment
Please visit contentrules.com/apply , citing “CGU-334″ in the Job Code field.
Note : Content Rules has many content-development opportunities with SF Bay Area technology companies. Visit www.contentrules.com/jobs for details.
Content Rules - 12 months ago