We are currently seeking a responsible outgoing Real Estate Contract to Close Coordinator who is able to take direction and confidently work independently. Ideally, you are a forward thinker who initiates progress before it’s asked for. This position will be offered to a motivated, detail oriented, and organized person. You will manage a multifaceted Real Estate business (95%), and also do light administrative work for the Broker’s restaurant/ bar (5%).
Real Estate Contract to Close Coordinator Position Description:
The Real Estate Contract to Close Coordinator will assist four high producing agents. You will obtain all necessary documentation from parties in the transaction, keep complete and accurate notes on all correspondence, and maintain detailed and organized files that are accessible and comprehensive.
As the main point of contact for the office, you will answer the phones/emails; communicate with buyers, sellers, and investors. You will assist with daily tasks for investments, construction projects, commercial and residential sales, and leasing.
Experience in light accounting work, excel spreadsheets, and office is a must. A keen sense of time for deadlines is mandatory in order to manage in this position. You will record and disperse money for invoices, commissions and banking deposits.
A basic knowledge of Photoshop is necessary for creating fliers and other marketing material. Marketing work includes, but is not limited to, website maintenance, open house documents, listing fliers, listing presentations, and more.
Office Hours are Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
General Daily Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ordering office supplies
- Keeping a clean work environment by organizing the office before the end of each day
- Emptying trash cans, and shredding documents
- Filing all faxes, emails, and general documentation
- Scanning all closed files
- Organizing files as they are in progress
- Paying invoices for both the Real Estate Company and Restaurant/Bar
- Producing fliers for both the Real Estate Company and Restaurant/Bar
- Creating spread sheets for all areas of investment projects
- Answering all phone calls and emails the same day
- Keeping notes on all communication
- Keeping a log of all tasks