MMIC Health IT provides software and technology services to physician practices and hospitals. We resell and support NextGen EHR and practice management systems, provide outsourced network management services, health IT consulting and custom development.
MMIC Health IT is growing and looking for experienced professionals to work with our team. If you have at least 3 years of related experience for the positions below, possess strong customer service skills and are an excellent communicator we want to meet with you. Contract and Contract-to-Hire positions are available.
If you possess the qualifications for any of the positions listed above, please email a cover letter with compensation requirements and resume to
. In some situations a 1099 contractor agreement may be required.
- Applications Support Specialist -- Solid working knowledge of practice management and Electronic Health Record Software required. Understanding of key processes in a medical practice preferred. NextGen application experience a plus. Strong problem solving skills essential. . Help Desk experience ideal.
- Network Engineer-- Experience supporting clients on Microsoft OS, desktop applications and network hardware required. A degree in computer science or similar background is preferred. Dependable transportation to drive to client locations a must.
- Technical Support – Experience with Microsoft Windows OS and applications in an end-user computing environment. Solid experience with SQL required. MCSA or other MS training a strong plus. Solid knowledge of desktop environments and networking concepts using remote management tools.
- NextGen Project Manager— Project management or business process consulting experience in healthcare IT required along with a solid working knowledge of clinical workflow, billing, A\R and other processes of medical practices. In depth understanding of practice management, electronic health records and other healthcare technology preferred. 25-35% travel required.
- NextGen EHR Training Consultant. Experience training and supporting electronic health record systems and practice management systems or comparable healthcare IT experience required. A solid working knowledge of clinical operations, billing, A\R and other processes of medical practices preferred. 25- 35% travel required.
MMIC Group, Inc. - 22 months ago