Delex Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Join the Delex team! This is an exciting career opportunity with Delex Systems, Inc., a worldwide provider of leading edge technology solutions.
Already submitted a resume or created a login? Login Now
Start Over with Job Search
12-236: Contractor Program Security Officer
Location Patuxent River, MD
Function as the primary assistant to the government security officer in a classified program office.
- Oversee prime contractor and field support activity security programs.
- Provide assistance for PSO security reviews at prime contractor and field activity facilities.
- Ability to write Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Automated Information System Security Plan (AISSP), and Operations Security (OPSEC) Plan documents.
- Manage personnel security and information security activities at the program office.
- Update and maintain personnel security databases.
- Conduct inquiries into security incidents and violations and provide reports to the government security officer. -Conduct security briefings and debriefings.
- Provide facility security administration and management. Oversee an information management system for each active program in the facility.
- Establish and oversee a visitor control program.
- Ensure Information Systems (IS) are operating IAW JAFAN 6/3.
- Establish reproduction and destruction capability of classified information.
- Responsible for annual inventory of all accountable materials within the facility.
- Ensure that personnel processed for access meet the prerequisite personnel clearance and investigative requirements.
- A Top Secret clearance with SSBI in scope.
- Four years experience in a DOD security environment (as military, government civilian or contractor). Can substitute DSS academy training for 1 year of experience.
- Proficient knowledge of the JAFAN Series
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite and database applications.