Delex Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Join the Delex team! This is an exciting career opportunity with Delex Systems, Inc., a worldwide provider of leading edge technology solutions.
Already submitted a resume or created a login? Login Now
Start Over with Job Search
13-039: Contractor Program Security Officer
NAS Patuxent River, MD
Job Summary: The CPSO shall function as an assistant to a Government security officer in a classified environment.
Primary Responsibilities include but is not limited to: Perform duties related to document control, reviews Test Plans, SOPs, System plans,and OPSEC plans. Oversees prime contractor and field support offices by providing assistance for security reviews at these facilities. Manages personnel security and information security activities at the program office level. Updates and maintains personnel security databases, conducts inquiries required for incidents and violations. Conduct security briefings and debriefings. Establishes and oversees a visitor control program and ensure procedures and processes for reproduction and destruction of material is in compliance with all directives. Provides assistance with other tasking as assigned.
1. Top Secret clearance with favorable SSBI completed within past five (5) years.
2. High School Diploma or equivalent.
3. Three years experience in a DoD security environment (Military, Government Civilian, or DoD contractor - experience must have been within past five (5) years)
4. Working knowledge of security manuals, directives, and Executive Orders (NISPOM, JAFAN Series, Govt Instructions, etc.)
5. Proficient with Windows applications, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and database applications.