Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of premium transportation services including ground, air, ocean, and logistics. Headquartered in Seville, Ohio, Panther has offices throughout the United States, including Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, and Sacramento. As we have expanded our expertise and service offerings, Panther has grown to include all types of ground, air, and ocean freight service. For more information about Panther visit www.pantherexpedite.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit plan. Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, disability and 401(k). The environment at Panther is exciting, fast-paced and full of opportunity for energetic, highly-motivated and results-driven professionals.
The primary responsibility of a Contractor Relations Team Member is retention of Panther’s Fleet of Independent Owner/Operators and drivers. This goal is achieved through interaction with the Panther fleet to answer questions, explain/enforce corporate policies, plus coaching and guiding the fleet on how to be a successful and productive business partner. This is a Full Time Weekend position Saturday, Sunday, and Monday from 7AM till 7PM. Candidates Must be able to train for 4 weeks Monday through Friday 8:00AM till 5:00PM.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Required Education, Experience, Certification, Licenses, Registration:
- This is a Weekend Full Time Position, Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 7AM till 7PM
- Initial training period will be M-F, 08:00PM – 5:00PM
- Answer phone calls in a “Call Center” type environment
- Identify root causation of problems as presented
- Offer practical solutions to issues
- Answer all questions based on research completed and company SOP’s
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- A college degree is preferred, but not required
- Experience in a customer service environment, call center experience is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
- Previous transportation and/or commercial driving experience is a plus
Panther provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening required. Must be eligible to work in this country.
- Ability to work independently
- Must have an empathetic personality
- Ability to provide research based solutions
- Must enjoy working with people and have the ability to build cross-departmental relationships
- Other duties as assigned
Panther Expedited Services - 21 months ago
Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of Premium Logistics® services including ground, air, ocean, and...