Enbridge Energy Company, Inc, a leader in crude and natural gas transportation, gathering, and processing, has an immediate need for a Contractor, SCADA Analyst in its Houston, TX office. This is a contract assignment.
The incumbent will provide first level support to the internal users of SCADA information and communication technologies. Create and Track tickets for all customer support issues using the ticketing system. Configures and support adding new devices to the SCADA applications including HMI's, historians and polling engines. Supports field personnel in maintaining configuration of the field RTU's and radios necessary for SCADA\Control operations. Troubleshoots EFM data collection. Supports measurement in solving SCADA related measurement issues.
* Configure and support SCADA applications with the primary objectives of adding devices to the Scada system.
* Knowledge of gas measurement.
* Provide first level support to the internal users of information and communication technology through phone and email communication.
* Create and Track tickets for all customer support issues using the Remedy Helpdesk software application
* Work closely with Field Measurement Coordinator and Measurement Analyst to ensure accurate and timely data.
* Communication skills necessary to work with all teams within the Company.
* Maximize use of equipment and ensure reliability of information, hardware and human resources.
* Integrates information from the Infrastructure Team regarding pipeline changes.
* Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions and steps required to meet specifications.
* Reviews computer system capabilities, work flow and scheduling limitations to determine if changes are possible within existing systems.
* Champions process improvement opportunities within scope of job.
* Participates in special projects, studies and evaluations as requested.
* Strong customer service and support skills
* Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computing Science or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience in communication systems such as radio, satellite and telephones.
- Ability to document information in visio.
- Ability to work without supervision and have strong interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills and a customer service focus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The wording for USA for affirmative action is no longer there. It is below for you convenience for job postings. Truc has a ticket in.
We appreciate your interest in Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. However, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Enbridge participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. is not currently accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. in any form without a valid written agreement in place for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. As a result, no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Enbridge Energy Company, Inc.
Please note that Enbridge only accepts applications submitted via our online recruiting system. Individuals with disabilities who are unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at 832-214-9263 or by email at USHumanResources@enbridge.com . This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online tools as a result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes. Thank you for considering Enbridge for your next career opportunity.
Head of the class in transporting petroleum around the Great Lakes is Enbridge Energy Partners, which owns the 1,900-mile US portion...