84 Lumber is searching for a Contractor Sales Representative. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop a great career in sales with an industry leader! As a Contractor Sales Representative you are is responsible for creating positive customer relationships by identifying potential customers.
A Contractor Sales Representative will exhibit service attitude by:
- Reading prints.
- Creating material estimates.
- Selling lumber and building supplies.
- Scheduling deliveries.
- Sourcing special orders and other activities that enhance the customer's experience.
- Must achieve predetermined sales goals at an acceptable margin.
- Ability to lift building materials.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and government regulations; write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
84 Lumber Company was founded by Joe Hardy in 1956 in the town of Eighty Four, Pennsylvania, where the original store continues to operate...