"FICO is looking for a motivated team player in our Contracts Administration group to review contracts and respond to new legal service requests. Will you be the latest talent to join our Legal department? We manage client contracts throughout their lifecycle in order to fulfill booking and revenue recognition. Contracts Administration also receives client requests to alter their contracts. This requires special attention to detail and an analytical understanding of contracts. This role gives you exposure to a variety of different finance and business groups within FICO, putting you in front of leaders you might not otherwise have the opportunity to work with. Contracts Administration focuses on delivering timely legal service and continually looks to improve the entire contract lifecycle with precision and speed"
• Provide administrative support to the Company's contracts processes
• Process contract approvals in compliance with Company's policies
• Read contracts, review specific clauses and verify executed contracts
• Scan and file contract documents
• Distribute completed contracts to internal parties
• Coordinate meals for legal team at quarter end
• Protect confidential documentation
• Special projects as assigned by management
40 hour work week, Monday-Friday
Exception: Overtime requirement during last week of every quarter (every three months). May be required to work on weekends and on holidays/office closure days if at quarter end.
• AA or Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred. Notary Public a plus.
• 1-2 years experience in administrative role in corporate work environment
• 1-2 years experience in support role for legal or contracts department
• Proficient typing ability
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
• Strong follow up skills
• Willingness to work extra hours when required
Skills & Abilities Required:
• Expert skills in MS Word and Outlook
• Intermediate skills in MS SharePoint
• Intermediate skills in Adobe Professional
• Experience with Oracle a plus
• Experience operating a document scanner
• Quick learner
• Ability to remain calm and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
• Ability to deal with others effectively and politely
• Possess a cooperative team spirit
• Ability to work well with all levels of management, staff, outside clients, and vendors
• Ability to problem solve and make informed decisions within bounds of authority
Why make a move to FICO?
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading credit scores and other solutions, FICO is the leader in predictive analytics for banking, insurance, retail and healthcare. Our ability to drive smarter decisions is driving some of the world’s leading companies to a new level of analytics-fuelled success.
Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you – who enjoy:
Innovation – change the game for us and for our clients around the world
Teamwork – lead and learn from the very best in your field
High Performance – challenge yourself and reap the rewards of delivering results
Opportunity – grow with a global company that develops talent
FICO™ (NYSE: FICO) delivers superior predictive analytics that drive smarter decisions. Our groundbreaking use of mathematics to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries and revolutionized the way risk is managed and products are marketed. FICO's innovative solutions include the FICO(R) Score - the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States - along with industry-leading solutions for managing credit accounts, identifying and minimizing the impact of fraud, and customizing consumer offers with pinpoint accuracy. Most of the world's top banks, as well as leading insurers, retailers, pharma businesses and government agencies rely on FICO solutions to accelerate growth, control risk, boost profits, and meet regulatory and competitive demands. FICO also helps millions of individuals manage their personal credit health through www.myFICO.com. Learn more about FICO at www.fico.com.
FICO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
FICO: Make every decision count.
FICO - 18 months ago
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...