The American Institutes for Research is the leading education research company in the nation providing a continuum of education research, assessment, technical assistance and policy analysis from the school level up to the national and international levels. Our programs apply the best science to address real world issues on behalf of clients that include federal and state agencies, international development agencies, leading foundations, school districts and private businesses and our experts are a frequent source of information and guidance for policymakers, clients and the news media.
We are currently seeking a Contracts Administrator for our Washington, D.C. (Georgetown) office.
The Contracts Administrator is responsible for providing comprehensive, professional services in all aspects of pre- and post-award contract administration type activities for federal and non federal business.
Responsible for cradle-to-grave contract administration type tasks, such as:
- Prepares and negotiates Non-Disclosure Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding, Teaming Agreements, Subcontracts and other related agreements.
- Assists in general proposal process to assemble business volumes.
- Assists in completing various forms for state and federal proposals.
- Negotiates subcontract terms and conditions for federal, state, foundation, commercial clients.
- Provides Project Staff advice and interpretation of contract requirements.
- Reviews solicitations to ensure proper proposal response.
- Prepares responses to certifications and representations documents as necessary.
- Processes contract schedules and modifications.
- Coordinates with program staff to ensure contract requirements are fulfilled.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a business field)
- 3 to 5 years of related experience in general contracts administration
- Some knowledge of the practices, procedures, and processes of contracts administration
- Some knowledge of relevant laws, FAR, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including federal acquisition regulations
- Ability to work under tight proposal deadlines/other proposal tasks
- Effective communication skills
American Institutes for Research - 22 months ago
The American Institutes for Research (AIR) lives and breathes to enhance human performance. The not-for-profit organization conducts...