The Contract Administrator is responsible for supporting Ascension Health’s/Symphony Controller and Program Executive with regard to contractual support efforts. The incumbent will support and perform contract negotiations according to the needs of Symphony. The incumbent will ensure the accuracy and timely preparation/presentation of reports, submissions, and data as a key responsibility.
Promotes and exemplifies and supports the Ascension Health Core Values of Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity, and Dedication.
- Monitor both Ascension Health/Symphony and supplier adherence to contract terms and conditions.
- Initiate deliverable sign off for contract milestones.
- Proactively monitor contract expiration and renegotiations (with contract owner) in a timely manner.
- Evaluate current contract effectiveness and initiate improvements.
- Support contracting efforts of Symphony with regard to financial analysis, reporting, and measuring of data.
- Maintain Symphony’s electronic and paper contracting files.
- Assist in assigned program management activities as the need arises.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required; 5-7 years of contract management/administration experience; experience in a corporate environment preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Ascension Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to produce results with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of contract management
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets and word-processing applications; database experience is desirable
- Ability to rapidly establish creditability and relationships with a broad range of individuals.
- Ability to influence
Ascension Health has ascended to the pinnacle of not-for-profit health care. As the largest Catholic hospital system in the US, and thus one...