Directs and supports all related activities associated with performing to customer contracts for purchase or sale of materials, products, or services.
Reviews customer Purchase Order documents, and amendments, confirming order documentation is complete and accurate as compared to quoted data. Advises material planning, engineering and production departments of contractual requirements and obligations.
Reviews customer Purchase Orders, LTA, RFQ and other contractual documents for compliance to terms and conditions. Negotiate contract terms protecting GCE best interests.
Act as liaison between company and customers supporting conference calls related to delivery and product status. Prepare, organize and circulate data to support these calls as required. Review and respond to customer inquiries via e-mail.
Reviews customer Purchase Order requirements ensuring proper loading into GCE MRP system confirming delivery and pricing requirements information to ensure completeness and accuracy. Circulate approval routing within company to ensure requirements are agreed on.
Coordinate work of sales department with production and shipping department to completely and accurately fulfill contracts.
Ability to use the MRP system to successfully interpret/compare GCE data with the customer system requirements. Access to customer web portal systems and update data as needed.
Insures timely dissemination of information to department managers and other internal personnel via contract award notices and contract revision notices.
Maintain records for department including customer and order information.
Communicate with multiple internal and external departments informing them on program status when required.
Assists with preparing documentation to accompany proposals.
Perform miscellaneous other responsibilities as assigned.
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
- Four year college degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience and/or training.
- 5-8 years Contracts experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in aerospace. Experience in Gas Turbine Engine or metallic component industry.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook proficiency
- Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of the Company.
Please send resume to email@example.com
BEAR Data Solutions - 22 months ago