The Contracts Administrator position will be based in Bellevue, Washington and report to the Senior Counsel supporting HTC Americas’ Sales and Products teams. The role of the Contracts Administrator will be to provide contract management and administration for the sales and other teams within HTC Americas. The Contracts Administrator will work closely with cross functional teams (i.e., sales legal, finance, and supply chain) to structure and maintain relationships with key customers. This position will also analyze contracts to ensure compliance with company policy, government regulations, and other requirements.
- Ensures effective contract administration, including receiving and executing contract-related documents including notices, modifications, and RFPs.
- Prepares weekly/monthly/quarterly contract reports. Monitors program activities and changes through interaction with the sales team to creatively problem-solve for ensuring compliance with contract requirements.
- Obtains all appropriate and required internal reviews and approvals for contract terms and provisions.
- Responds to various partner/stakeholder questions, inquiries, requests for clarification, etc. regarding contracts and terms/conditions or other items.
- Ensures execution of approved and finalized customer contracts, including timely and accurate hand-off to other internal partners/stakeholders.
- Ensures all contract data and information is appropriately entered into relevant systems/databases.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field of study or equivalent work experience required
- Five to seven years of work experience as a Contracts Administrator or Manager in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop constructive, professional relationships in a multicultural, international environment
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Proven ability to work within time constraints with limited supervision
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information with absolute discretion
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills
- A proven track record of very high attention to detail and organization in a fast-paced environment
- MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, SharePoint
- Confidence, sense of humor, good judgment, and balance
Equal Opportunity Employer