Location - Falls Church, VA
Compensation - Salary +Benefits
*We will consider full-time and part-time candidates
We are seeking an experienced (full-time or part-time) Contract Administrator with demonstrated experience in contract and subcontract administration to support our Falls Church, VA office.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, detail-oriented, organized individual who can prioritize and multi-task effectively. If you are ready to take on a challenging and fast paced opportunity, please apply.
- Administer contracts and support proposal activities
- Ensure procurement practices, transactions and documentation comply with Company policies and procedures, contract requirements, and regulations
- Ensure contract/subcontract requirements are met including; monitoring cost status, assisting in cost management; and coordinating issue resolution with customers
- Coordinate with accounting in administering contract invoicing and payments, job cost management, contract audit/filing and close-out process
- Provide interpretation of contracts, organizes or processes correspondence with contracting parties and monitors fulfillment of contractual obligations
- Prepare and execute subcontract documents and modifications
- Successful candidate will also support proposal development
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related degree or equivalent with minimum seven (7) years of contract administrator experience
- Experience with government contracts
- Knowledge of FAR/DFAR regulations
- Working knowledge with word-processing, database, spreadsheets and integrated software applications
- Strong background in subcontract administration
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Kore Federal is an ISO 9001-2008 certified information technology solutions firm that provides skilled consultants and engineers to solve complex technical problems for the United States Federal Government focusing primarily on critical national defense programs for Homeland Security, the intelligence community, and the Department of Defense. We specialize in Information Technology Modernization, Application Development, Enterprise Architecture, and Technology Insertion. We have developed our core competencies to addresses the needs of the evolving government market by producing durable, adaptable, economical solutions that integrate seamlessly within the emerging architectures and standards. We combine strategic planning capabilities, government domain expertise, and cutting-edge technology to address the full technology life cycle.