GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY FOR EXPERIENCED CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATORS!
Robert Half Legal is working with an International Corporation to find a Senior Contracts Administrator. Must have extensive contract negotiation and drafting experience with clients and attorneys. Consideration will be given to candidates with at least 5+ years of contracts administration/management experience.
As the Senior Contracts Administrator you will be responsible for negotiating, preparing, reviewing and revising contracts on behalf of the corporation. In doing so, you will be participating with counsel in the negotiation of contractual obligations with owners and counsel as well as working with other third parties.
This rare opportunity will not be available long. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, contact Mike Dowling today! You can call Mike at 214-999-0909 or reach him via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Four plus years of contract negotiations and drafting experience in a business setting.
- Supervisory and Training experience: provide mentoring to Contract Administrators
- Working knowledge/experience in deal management and purchase agent agreements
- Risk management and compliance experience
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Relevant law firm or corporate setting experience
Robert Half Legal - 14 months ago
Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through eight...