The Contracts Administrator reports to the Contracts Director and has direct contract administration responsibility for the following:
· Reviews solicitations and supports the proposal team in the preparation of formal responses, specifically the preparation of the cost volume requirements.
· Monitor contract cost performance and identifies potential risks to the company.
· Notify client regarding project funding status and coordinate pursuit of new funding with the Contract Manager and Project Manager.
· Research and assist to resolve contract/subcontract issues.
· Conduct research to support contract audit responses.
· Analyze contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies and procedures.
· Prepares and administers routine correspondence, negotiation memoranda, and contract documentation to ensure timely and coordinated submittal.
· Prepares, organizes and maintains contract records and files documenting internal and external communications, contract performance and compliance.
· Performs contract closeout activities. Assists other contract professionals in working with internal or external business teams on issues and developments relative to assigned contracts.
Bachelors degree with a minimum of 5 years federal contract-related experience or a combination of higher degree and experience or the equivalent of 10 years of experience.
- Working knowledge of various types of contract agreements (JVs, prime and sub roles) and contract types including T&M, FFP, CPFF, and CPAF.
- Working knowledge of contracting concepts, and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and agency supplements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills in managing time across multiple tasks, technical staff, and customer needs.
- Capable of working in a team environment or independently, and managing changing work priorities.
Business unit staff; cross-functional project teams; other contracts staff; inter-departmental staff (finance, HR, legal); and customer and supplier representatives.
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current eligibility to work in the US. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the work location.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including Medical & Dental plans, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401K with match, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Interested candidates are required to apply online using the following link: http://careers.louisberger.com/resume/res_form/res_form.php
The Louis Berger Group, Inc - 19 months ago
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...