Tidewater has a growing construction division that has been successful in pursuits of design-build construction, initial outfitting construction, medical and historical renovations, and new construction for federal government projects in Texas and Louisiana. The position will be based in the San Antonio, Texas office.
The Contracts Administrator is responsible for administering and performing all aspects of government contracting for the San Antonio location. This includes compliance with the corporation’s various government prime contracts and subcontracts, proposal preparation (contracts & cost volumes) and management of the purchasing process (purchase orders, consulting agreements, etc).
Your role and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
· Support the company’s financial/strategic objectives and ensure compliance with ethical and contractual undertakings.
· Oversee the contractual affairs throughout the entire contract life cycle, including bid and proposal efforts and subsequent management of contracts.
· Enforce contract and purchasing policies and procedures including subcontractor agreements, lien releases, and certified payroll.
· Assist with negotiations and audits (DCAA, GSA).
· Coordinate with corporate accounting department concerning contract budgets, profit and loss reporting, invoicing, and vendor payments.
· Education – Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration with an accounting emphasis.
· 5-10 years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience working with federal contracts. Experience working on cost reimbursement, fixed price and T&M contracts. Understanding of cost allowability, extensive knowledge of FAR/DFAR.
· Experience range: $3M - $25M projects. Experience with construction projects is a plus.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills, a client service attitude, attention to detail, and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of individuals. The ability to communicate assertively is essential.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Deltek GCS Premier and Impromptu Report Writing is a plus.
Salary negotiable with experience. All inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.
To apply for this position please click on the following link:
San Antonio, Texas
Send Resume to:
Tidewater, Inc. - 21 months ago