Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS , is currently offering an exciting opportunity as an Contracts Analyst in the Birmingham, AL area. We're looking for someone with the ability to prepare, maintain and manage contracts and bids for customer presentation to strategically position IMS’ capitalization proposals in an organized, timely and accurate manner.
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Asssists in RFP and RFI response process.
• Develops customized capitation agreements in collaboration with various internal and external customers.
• Interacts with sales representatives and sales management in the strategic approach to department and facility level contracting.
• Ensures that the information necessary for making good strategic contracting decisions is received from sales during the contract preparation process.
• Oversees and assists with the preparation of capitation agreements, service agreements, savings guarantees, and other types of contracts while adhering to ISO required turn times.
• Aware of and conforms to company ISO goals and objectives and supports ISO requirements.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation and Benefits
• IMS offers a competitive benefit package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependents. For more information, please visit the benefits page on our website.
Integrated Medical Systems - 17 months ago
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...