Enters and collects data to ensure timely and accurate invoicing of all Loffler
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory
performance of this position, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any
non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “other related duties as
- Sets up new maintenance agreements in EA.
- Enters contract changes.
- Collects (via phone, e-mail, fax and/or Automated Meter Reguest) and enters
- Processes rate increases.
- Prepares and works through missing meter, contract error, and lease
reconciliations from the bank on a weekly basis.
- Research and follow up on billing questions from both customers and sales
- Assist Accounts Receivable with keeping the leasing accounts current and
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma/GED
- Strong attention to detail and follow through skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team player
- Basic computer skills.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those
an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
For information on the physical demands of this job, see Human Resources.