This position will provide contracts administration support in accordance with TDS policies, legal requirements, Federal Acquisition Regulations and other Government and Customer provisions. The ideal candidate will display strong communication, writing, interpersonal skills and be technologically proficient. The successful candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks, be flexible and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
Responsibilities to include:
- Assist with the preparation of proposals, RFP responses, contractual letters and other documentation
- Coordinates approval of negotiations, contracts and subcontracts with appropriate management
- Draft contract language and support negotiations on standard and non-standard contract terms and conditions
- Participate in pricing strategy
- Coordinates with program managers to ensure contract requirements are fulfilled
- Track contracts spend rate and advise the Contracts Management staff on the funding status in advance
- Prepare and maintain audit ready contractual and subcontract files
- Assist in conduct prompt contract/subcontract closeout
- CPAR Management
- Invoice Tracking
Minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher
Ability to take direction
Ability to work independently
An inquiring mind
to work in a team environment
Undergraduate currently pursuing a degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain or Pre-Law
•This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR)., Non-U.S. persons selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to export-restricted information. , The ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Textron Defense Systems
Feb 14, 2013, 1:15:00 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Officers, corporate and military, really take to Textron: The company's E-Z-GO golf carts enrich their golfing jaunts, while its...