Job Title: Contracts Manager
Reports To : Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary
The Contract Manager at Cupertino Electric, Inc. is responsible for contract development and management of all contractual documents, working in partnership with the Project Management Teams, Division Managers, Risk Management, the Purchasing Group and other departments as well as customers, subcontractors and other suppliers. This position is full-time and based in San Jose.
Essential Job Functions:
- The development of contracts
- Reviewing, modifying and negotiating contractual documents
- Advising clients regarding contractual risks and compliance
- Identification and coordination of project issue resolution
- Preserving payment remedies
- Identifying and helping to select and implement a contracts management system
- Undergraduate Degree
- Ten (10) years contracts management experience
- Construction industry experience desired but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good business acumen
- Strong negotiation skills