- To lead and/or support business contract negotiations principally for the US markets, to close value added projects for GLOBALFOUNDRIES.
- To manage internal contract adminitration process and work with internal stakeholders to conduct contract review leading to contract sign-off.
- To support contract administration improvement projects e.g. development of contract administration systems, development of playbooks, conduct contract compliance reviews etc.
- Participate with and support the Sales and Business Development teams in developing the business engagement strategies for revenue generation and business development projects.
- Advice on appropriate structure and business engagement models for strategic collaboration with customers and partners.
- Support the execution of the negotiation process for strategic projects with customers or partners until completion.
- Ensure that proper internal contract review process is complied with relevant internal stakeholders globally and that proper sign-offs are procured prior to agreement sign-off.
- To support continued development of contract administration improvement projects.
- Degree in Electronics or Microelectronics with preferably post-graduate qualifications in business related discipline; and/or
- Business, financial or legal qualifications with preferably some business development / marketing / technical experience in semiconductor or foundry space (some experience with semiconductor / foundry customer contracts would be welcome).
- 8 or more years relevant contract administration experience preferably in semiconductor and/or foundry industry.
- Good understanding of the semiconductor supply chain and semiconductor markets.
- Good semiconductor technical and/or business background.
- Experience in business and/or technical negotiations and formulation and execution of negotiation strategy.
- Good Business Judgment skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good communication, negotiation & presentation skills
- Self - starter and ability to work Independently in semi-structured environment
- Assertive, Resourceful and Good Team Player
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint. Launched in March 2009 through a partnership between AMD [NYSE: AMD] and the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC), GLOBALFOUNDRIES provides a unique combination of advanced technology, manufacturing excellence and global operations. With the integration of Chartered in January 2010, GLOBALFOUNDRIES significantly expanded its capacity and ability to provide best-in-class foundry services from mainstream to the leading edge.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is headquartered in Silicon Valley with manufacturing operations in Singapore, Dresden, and a new leading-edge fab under construction in Saratoga County, New York. These sites are supported by a global network of R&D, design enablement, and customer support in Singapore, China, Taiwan, Japan, the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 11 months ago