Are you enthusiastic about energy efficiency, renewable energy, green building, electric vehicles, and clean technology? Are you a strong writer who's interested in journalism, PR, or social media, OR a home energy auditor, solar installer, or green building professional? Do you want to promote clean tech education as part of a kick-ass blog with over 15,000 unique visitors per month?
If so, then you might be CleanEdison's next superstar Contributing Writer! We publish 2-5 blog posts per week that get picked up by top news outlets such as Renewable Energy World, Greentech Media, Scientific American, BBC, and Bloomberg. We research, write about, and lead the digital conversation on the most exciting things happening right now in clean energy, and we're looking for people to join our team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will be responsible for contributing at least one blog post every other week over an initial six-month commitment period. The quality of your research and writing should be on par with the pieces already published at www.cleanedison.com/blog .
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Your name and profile on our blog as a Contributing Writer
- If you're interested in breaking into journalism, PR, or social media marketing, then you'll learn everything you need to know from our experienced team and build a great portfolio of clips
- If you're a solar installer, green contractor, or other clean energy professional, then we'll help you promote your business
- Free access to our online courses: LEED Green Associate, LEED AP Professional, NABCEP Solar PV Installer, and BPI Building Analyst
- Strong interest in energy efficiency, renewable energy, green building, electric vehicles, and clean technology
- Strong writer who's interested in journalism, PR, or social media, OR a home energy auditor, solar installer, or green building professional
- Excited to promote clean tech education as part of a kick-ass blog with over 15,000 unique visitors per month!
HOW TO APPLY
Please email the following to Managing Editor Comly Wilson at email@example.com :
A one-paragraph description of who you are and why you'd be a great Contributing Writer for CleanEdison. A sample blog post on energy efficiency, renewable energy, green building, or electric vehicles. Take a look at www.cleanedison.com/blog for inspiration. Links to your social media presence: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, etc.
CleanEdison - 7 months ago