Job Description & Qualifications
- Use FIS Plant monitoring software to review cycle times of automation, blocks and starves. Look for equipment constraints to throughput and make improvements.
- Troubleshoot PLC, robot, and other automation problems .
- Update program backups for automation.
- Do system improvement on all automation equipment to improve throughput. Ford uses constraint management to drive improvements to throughput.
- Lead all controls/electrical equipment breakdowns
- Knowledgeable of Ford’s error proofing and QLS system. Must be able to repair and do and new installs for error proofing
- Review Fluid Fill Error Proofing Data Collection System and be able to review data and make improvements to throughput (FTT) review fluid fill error proofing data collection system and improve throughput (FTT)
- Bachelors Degree, preferrably in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years experience in a manufacturing /automotive facility
- Prior Union experience
- Fanuc robot experience - Kawasaki programming
- RS Logics
- Microsoft Office
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job. Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Ford Motor Company - 23 months ago