- Leader of foundations accounting and tax (accounting processes, close process, internal controls and oversight, financial statement preparation and review, 990 tax return compliance process, etc.) for approximately 10 private and public charities and foundations.
- Foundations business partner (build relationships with key leaders, partner on strategy, assist in preparation and review project proposals, prepare measures that enable progress)
- Lead and develop the accounting team (training, employee development, delegation, prioritization, motivation, succession planning, intern program, etc.)
- Liaison with Koch public sector group (charitable giving, grants, participation in financial reviews, etc).
- Board member/ financial representative (e.g., Board Treasurer) for several foundations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 10 years of accounting experience with at least 5 years of experience leading a team of accountants
- Good knowledge of accounting processes (transaction processing, payroll, tax compliance, financial statement closing, preparation, and review).
- 2+ years of experience reviewing and explaining financial results with key leaders of a business
· Not for profit accounting experience
· Not for profit board member experience
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Based in Wichita, Kan., Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in America according to Forbes magazine. It owns a diverse group of companies involved in refining and chemicals; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; minerals; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; commodity trading and services; forest and consumer products; and ranching. Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 60,000 people. Since 2003, Koch companies have invested more than $50 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures.
Koch Industries, Inc.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Koch Industries, Inc. - 17 months ago
Koch (pronounced "coke") Industries is the real thing, one of the largest (if not the largest) private companies in the US....