This position is located at the Grand Canyon, located in Grand Canyon, Arizona. Projected revenues are $13 million per year generated through retail and grocery
operations. Housing will be provided.
• Manages day-to-day operations of the accounting department, including supervision of accounting and cash room personnel
• Prepare reports which outline unit's financial position in the areas of income, expenses, and earnings.
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the annual plan budget and financial forecast.
• Analyze and interpret accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the unit.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of five (5) years accounting experience required.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Strong accounting, financial, and analytical skills are essential.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, Excel and PeopleSoft Financials.
- Operations Experience, especially in a hospitality environment, preferred.
Delaware North Companies - 2 years ago