Bicycle sharing is a sustainable, healthy, and community-based transportation option that enhances urban livability and mobility. NYC Bike Share is excited to announce the beginning of its operations in New York City with up to 10,000 bikes and 600 stations in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens.
NYC Bike Share is currently seeking a Controller to join our team in our Brooklyn office location. The Controller is responsible for the day-to-day financial management and leadership of a growing business that will have over 150 employees by Spring of 2013.
- Management of the finance function and overseeing the finance team.
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
- Preparation of monthly consolidated P&L and balance sheet
- Timely production of financial reports for management, lenders and the City of New York
- Financial modeling and analysis of business decisions for the executive team, including operations, marketing and human resources
- Ensuring that appropriate financial systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Monitor compliance with debt covenants
- Overseeing the payroll process
Alta - 15 months ago