Global Process Controller-Invoice to Pay
For years, Cisco's vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more relevant today than ever. We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, we're entering the Internet of Everything transition—an era where we'll help create unprecedented value by connecting the unconnected.
The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. It's where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before.
To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey.
This role is responsible for the global operations for in-scope services for the specific tower of operation in Global Shared Services. The role provides oversight and directs operations of the global tower process team. A successful Manager will be responsible for Cisco's definition and implementation of comprehensive tower process globalization strategy, operational procedures and service performance improvements. This position is primarily located in Cisco's campus in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA.
Key responsibilities include:
• Acting as the global point of contact for Accounts Payable area and providing leadership for process area operations.
• Leading the regional and global retained and outsourced teams for Accounts Payable area
• Contributing to long range business planning by providing needed insights into process area growth projections and/or improvement strategies
• Setting the strategic and technical direction and providing management oversight for global process area operations
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships and acting as liaison with Cisco business units counterparts and other customers
• Providing oversight for outsourced global, cross-theatre program implementations
• Initiating work requests and service delivery changes within the process area
• Monitoring continuous improvement related to outsourcing service provider(s) and creating opportunities for providers to bring service innovation to Cisco FGSS within the process area
• Evaluating effectiveness of new and existing service levels and approving required re-alignment and changes for the process area
• Analyzing outsourcing service provider(s) performance reports to ensure successful attainment of minimum, expected and critical service levels and key measurements to attain business goals
• Ensuring adequate and timely root cause analysis to understand problem drivers and implementation of necessary corrections and/or changes
• Working with outsourcing service provider(s) to define, deliver and analyze customer satisfaction surveys
• Ensuring availability and completeness of operational and desktop procedures for the process area
• Proposing and approving changes to operations for compliance and tax regulations
• Working with global process manager to ensure that all key and emergency contact lists are maintained and current
• Approving access to service knowledge management repository
• Managing all operational issue escalations and resolution
• Interfacing with outsourcing service provider(s), Global Process Managers from all regions, and the Cisco governance team
Experience and Qualifications:
• 7 - 10 years I2P Service operations experience
• 2 - 5 years of global experience with the management of major outsourcing contracts and service providers
• Formal continuous improvement training (e.g. Six Sigma)
• Benchmarking and/or service level assessment experience
• Ability to work with others in a formal process for solving issues and problems
• Program and project management experience
• Compliance and Audit experience
• Bachelor degree minimum in area of accounting, finance, or general management
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to coordinate, facilitate and direct simultaneous activities
• Collaborative problem solver and conflict resolution skills
• Root-cause focused
• Analytical and quantitative
• Business judgment
• Highly developed organizational skills
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...