Finance leadership at Cooper Industries requires the
ability to be a business partner rather than just a
functional leader. We are seeking a top talent
professional who can use data and information to guide
business decisions that will improve the financial
performance of the company.
This exciting opportunity offers fast paced career
growth and the immediate opportunity to make an impact.
Expect high level visibility with frequent interaction
with executive management and the opportunity to drive
process improvements and projects.
As a Controller for our MTL Business unit you will be
responsible for compliance with the company’s accounting
policies and practices, preparation of financial
reports, all FP&A activities and commercial support of
the Cooper Crouse-Hinds -MTL businesses and facilities
within the region.
Specifically you will be required to:
- Act as business partner to the regional business
leader (General Manager / Vice President or Product
Line Manager) and carry out ad hoc projects on
behalf of the regional business leader and Group
- Coordinate and prepare the annual budget, rolling
forecasts and board estimates.
- Provide senior Cooper Crouse-Hinds (CCH) MTL
management with reliable, accurate and timely
financial information and investigate any
significant variances from budget and forecast
- To monitor and review Working Capital and help local
managers to reduce, where appropriate
- Ensure all Cooper and CCH reporting requirements and
timelines are met.
- Ensure all CCH-MTL companies adhere to Cooper
accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintain the company’s system of accounts and keep
books and records of all company transactions and
- Ensure protection of the assets of the company
through internal control, internal auditing and
proper insurance coverage.
- Act as a first line manager of the finance function
- Be a proactive member of the local senior mgt team
- Support acquisition and integration activity within
- To support all compliance related activities.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or
- Minimum Five (5) years finance management experience
- Fluent English Coms Skills
- Experience of using an ERP linked Finance system
such as SAP
- Large company/matrix reporting environments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with
Expert/Master level abilities in Excel
- 3-5 years of experience in the Manufacturing sector
- Expertise in SAP
- CPA with Audit Background
Cooper Industries - 16 months ago
Cooper Industries makes sure its customers don't blow a fuse. The company makes electrical products that include circuit protection...