About Dana Holding Corporation
Dana is a world leader in the supply of driveline products (axles, driveshafts, and transmissions), power technologies (sealing and thermal-management products), and genuine service parts for light- and heavy-duty vehicle manufacturers. The company's customer base includes nearly every major vehicle manufacturer in the global automotive, commercial vehicle, and off-highway markets. Based in Maumee, Ohio, the company employs approximately 24,000 people in 26 countries and reported 2011 sales of $7.6 billion. For more information, please visit www.dana.com.
Dana Corporation is seeking to fill the position of Plant Controller in Danville, KY.
• Responsible for all financial reporting, tax packages, internal controls, and cost accounting.
• Prepare all financial reports, trial balance forecasts, profit and expense statements, and other reports supporting cost control.
• Communicate with all department managers in order to complete daily, weekly, monthly and year-end reports for operations and product group management.
• Assist in strategy development in the operation to ensure financial integrity.
• Push continuous improvement and best practices deployment throughout the operation.
• Organize financial vision and strategies that are in alignment with the overall strategic direction of the corporation and in compliance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
• Maintain adequate risk management-based internal controls.
• Provide business analysis on trends, issues, and developments that could impact the operation.
• Prepare annual business plan.
• Complete other tasks as assigned.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in senior level accounting or finance role.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work with high degree of accuracy.
• Strong analytical skills and proven aptitude for numbers.
• Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels within and outside Dana in a professional manner and the ability to work in a team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated computer proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word; Hyperion experience preferred.
• Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to work extra hours when necessary.
• Bachelor degree in Business or related field
• Degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred
• MBA is also preferred, but not required
Dana Corp. - 18 months ago
When it comes to building cars, it starts with the parts, and Dana makes the parts that carmakers use to piece together new vehicles. In...