About Dana Holding Corporation
Dana is a world leader in the supply of driveline products (axles, driveshafts, and transmissions), power technologies (sealing and thermal-management products), and genuine service parts for light- and heavy-duty vehicle manufacturers. The company's customer base includes nearly every major vehicle manufacturer in the global automotive, commercial vehicle, and off-highway markets. Based in Maumee, Ohio, the company employs approximately 24,000 people in 26 countries and reported 2011 sales of $7.6 billion. For more information, please visit www.dana.com.
Dana Corporation is seeking to fill the position of Plant Controller in Danville, KY.
• Responsible for all financial reporting, tax packages, internal controls, and cost accounting.
• Prepare all financial reports, trial balance forecasts, profit and expense statements, and other reports supporting cost control.
• Communicate with all department managers in order to complete daily, weekly, monthly and year-end reports for operations and product group management.
• Assist in strategy development in the operation to ensure financial integrity.
• Push continuous improvement and best practices deployment throughout the operation.
• Organize financial vision and strategies that are in alignment with the overall strategic direction of the corporation and in compliance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
• Maintain adequate risk management-based internal controls.
• Provide business analysis on trends, issues, and developments that could impact the operation.
• Prepare annual business plan.
• Complete other tasks as assigned.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in senior level accounting or finance role.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work with high degree of accuracy.
• Strong analytical skills and proven aptitude for numbers.
• Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels within and outside Dana in a professional manner and the ability to work in a team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated computer proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word; Hyperion experience preferred.
• Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to work extra hours when necessary.
• Bachelor degree in Business or related field
• Degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred
• MBA is also preferred, but not required
When it comes to building cars, it starts with the parts, and Dana makes the parts that carmakers use to piece together new vehicles. In...