Diversified Service Options, Inc. (Diversified) is headquartered in Jacksonville, FL. Diversified was created in 1998 to address the enterprise-wide, long-term government business strategies. Diversified has ownership in multiple companies, which along with Diversified have one common missionto provide the best value administrative services available, primarily in the government- sponsored healthcare market. Diversified provides certain shared services for its subsidiary operating companies.
Diversifieds wholly-owned subsidiaries include First Coast Service Options, Inc. (First Coast) and Novitas Solutions Inc. (Novitas), which are government administrative services contractors that provide administrative and claims processing services for state and federal health care programs such as Medicare and Medicaid.
Guided by our company values of doing the right things, the right way, Diversified companies are committed to conducting our business with a high level of integrity, continuously improving our organization and business processes and providing operational excellence and fiscal responsibility in our service to our customers.
30% - Oversee timely and accurate financial reporting to:
Shareholders Board of Directors Senior Management Regulatory agencies Customers
30% Lead and direct accounting and financial operations of the government sector, including
General Ledger Cost Pool balancing, reporting and analysis Billing / accounts receivable Payroll / timekeeping Accounts payable Cash management
20% - Lead accounting systems implementation, and process improvement to gain efficiencies and improve effectiveness within the Finance division
20% - Support sector strategies initiatives through historical and prospective issue identification and resolution related to:
Funding / receivable management Government contracting Cost Accounting Standards / Federal Accounting Regulations Customer communications
Performs other duties as the manager may, from time to time, deem necessary.
- Bachelors degree
- Ten years accounting/finance experience
- Seven years of supervisory/managerial experience
- Successful leadership of a corporate accounting/finance organization
- Experience in FAR, CAS and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment, frequently requiring overtime
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate, educate and present highly detailed and technical financial information in a concise and understandable way to all levels of management
- Project management experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license
- Big 4 accounting experience
- Public accounting experience
- Experience working for or consulting / auditing government contractors
- Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) experience
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)