Etonien, LLC is the fastest growing financial services firm in the United States focused solely on Accounting, Finance, Tax and Internal Audit, with a special focus on providing Interim CFO and Controller services.
Etonien, LLC was founded in 2008 by a leadership team that believed there was a way to bridge the gap between a transactional staffing firm and the traditional corporate employment path to allow professionals to provide their skills and experience to a wide range of clients with flexible and favorable long-term relationship options.
Etonien, LLC is seeking to build out their team of Big 4 CPAs and top school MBAs with at least 10 years of big company experience. This senior level professional will provide hands-on services for local and national companies across all industries.
Etonien is seeking an interim-to-hire Controller to support our manufacturing client in the Modesto area. The ideal candidate will have a CPA and/or MBA and have experience in the manufacturing industry and be comfortable working in a private equity backed environment.
· The Controller will be responsible for financial reporting including corporate accounting policies and external audit oversight.
· Primary interface with all external auditors.
· Build systems and processes that will streamline financial reporting and enforce compliance among the company’s divisions.
· Oversee the activities of the department, with direct reports including Accounting, Treasury, and Accounts Receivable.
· Plan, organize and direct the activities of General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cost Accounting, International Accounting, Cash Management, and Consolidation.
· Oversee and direct all monthly, quarterly and year-end closings including the year-end audit.
· Lead the preparation of consolidated financial statements with multiple levels of consolidation, internal reporting and external reporting to financial institutions.
· Assess and propose systems enhancements and drive process improvement.
· Direct execution of accounting and system implementation.
· Implement internal controls and processes to ensure the accuracy of financial information.
· Ensure that all established policies, rules, regulations and agreements are followed.
· Ensure that all department processes and procedures are appropriately documented and executed.
· Define and recommend departmental objectives, develop short term and long range plans and projects.
· Provide various levels of management with accurate and timely information necessary to make strategic and operating decisions.
· Evaluate existing and new accounting rules and recommend appropriate actions and/or procedures.
· Perform monthly and quarterly covenant calculation and report to bank.
· 4-year degree in accounting or finance required
· Aerospace Manufacturing experience is required
· Experience working in a private equity backed environment is highly desirable.
· CPA required
· MBA highly desirable
· Experience; 5-10years progressive work experience, 3+ years Public Accounting firm (Big 4 highly preferred)
· Working knowldedge of MAS90 is a plus
· A high sense of urgency, strength of conviction, a level head, and a desire to work closely as a partner with the other senior members of the company’s management team. Must thrive in a dynamic environment and be a natural leader capable of motivating and driving a team.
· Must possess an exceptionally strong results orientation and bias to action.
· Will have a minimum of ten years of progressive experience.
· Demonstrated a strong understanding of financial reporting and previous public accounting experience, preferably at a Big Four firm.
· Strong knowledge of GAAP, IFRS, etc. Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley is highly desirable.
JobShouts.com - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Land O 'Lakes, Inc.
Land O 'Lakes, Inc.
- 4 days ago
- 9 days ago
- 14 days ago