Fidato Partners is currently looking for a Controller level candidate to join our client in the King of Prussia area.
- Month-End Closing : all journal entries, general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations, accruals etc.
- Billing : responsible for all steps in preparing, calculating and billing accurate monthly advisory fees of individual households and portfolios, including running monthly summary reports. Advanced knowledge of Excel necessary.
- Cash Flow Projections : prepare detailed actual and projected cash flow analysis on a monthly and annual basis.
- Human Resources : create, process and monitor new hire paperwork; point person for yearly health insurance renewals with all vendors; coordinate open enrollment paperwork, paid time off tracking etc.
- Accounts Payable : generate Purchase Orders, review invoices, follow-up on billing errors, accurately code invoices when inputting into Quickbooks, process weekly check runs.
- Banking activity: scan deposits, record activity in Quickbooks, reconcile, including petty cash, follow-up on outstanding checks.
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget, including Cash Flow Narratives .
- Assist with annual Budget : assumptions, support and capital expenditures.
- Prepare Financial Analysis for contract negotiations.
- Serve as point of contact for Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable issues.
- Assist with year-end financial Audits .
- Assist the Chief Financial Officer in Special Projects , including surveys and preparing material for presentation to the Advisory Board.
- Work with Administrative Assistant and VP, Client Service to reconcile CRM/PCR to billing.
- Bachelor Degree (B.A.) in Accounting or Finance from four-year college or university;
- MBA preferred
- At least five years or more related experience and/or training;
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of MicroSoft Office products;
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections;
- Knowledge of QuickBooks required; knowledge of CRM preferred;
- Comfortable working in a high-paced environment with various deadlines;
- Organized; high attention to detail; ability to prioritize and multi-task
Fidato Partners - 16 months ago