Controller insures that the financial statements comply with US GAAP and operating information and metrics accurately reflect the results of the operation. The Controller, develops,implements and ensures compliance with accounting and internal control systems
and procedures which are designed to provide assurance that the financial statements are accurately reported and that assets are safeguarded from loss or unauthorized use. The Controller proactively identifies opportunities for improvement and is a strategic business partner
with the General Manager in managing the business according to weekly, monthlyand annual plans.
Management duties include supervision of exempt and/or non-exempt staff. This includes but is not limited to, conducting performance evaluations and improvement plans, approving paid time-off (PTO), assigning or delegating work, providing on-the-job training, giving guidance to staff, taking disciplinary action, and interviewing candidates for open positions.
- Prepare the financial statements of the operation in compliance with US GAAP
- Insure that internal controls are in place, operating effectively and are tested in compliance with PCC’s SOX program
- Coordinate the preparation of the annual budget and daily and weekly operational metrics
- Partner with the General Manager and Operations Management in the identification and implementation of improvements
- Lead the finance team in the execution of the team’s assigned responsibilities
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent leadership skills and earn respect of peers, subordinates and senior management
- Superior computer skills in Microsoft Office products, and ERP Systems
- Analytical Decision Making
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent composure under pressure
- BA in Accounting, Finance or Management Science
- 5 – 10+ years in financial leadership role, preferably as a Controller
- CPA, CA or CMA preferable
- US Citizen for ITAR Compliance – Military Business
Precision Castparts Corp. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Precision Castparts Corp. is a worldwide, diversified manufacturer of complex metal components and products. It serves the aerospace, power...