Our finance group needs an experienced controller with the ability to contribute at the strategic level while remaining hands-on while we grow. The controller will supervise accounting personnel and be responsible for all accounting and reporting functions for our U.S. parent and international subsidiaries. The position reports to our CFO and will help determine policies and implement structure to accommodate our current and future expansion.
- Responsible for all accounting processes and functions to produce timely and accurate reporting
- Maintain accurate and detailed reconciliations of all bank, fixed assets and other balance sheet accounts
- Assure proper recognition of multi-element contracts and expenses
- Manage accounts payable and receivable processes
- Prepare US GAAP consolidated financial statements and non-GAAP supplementary reports.
- Prepare annual budget and provide analysis of progress against that budget on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Develop financial policies and procedures, including progress towards SOX compliance
- Analyze company expenses and identify opportunities to control cost and increase profitability
- Provide managers with insight into their organizations with both financial and non-financial analysis and reporting
- Direct the preparation and timely filing of all required tax returns and other statutory filings
- Prepare, process and record payroll using ADP Work Force Now and evaluate the need for support in this area
- Participate in the evaluation and implementation of mid-range accounting programs
- Create and implement short- and long-range departmental objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Supervise and evaluate current staff of two, recruit and train new team members
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 8-10 years of combined experience in public and private company accounting
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP with experience in software and services revenue recognition
- Extensive knowledge and use of Excel and other MS Office programs
- Past participation in general ledger and other systems conversions
- Experience using QuickBooks, Adaptive Planning, ADP and Concur systems
- Experience designing, building and maintaining forecasting models
- Demonstrated ability to scope and execute on projects
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving environment, with limited existing structure.
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a core team and a broader organization
RootMetrics - 10 months ago
Triumph Group, Inc.
Triumph Group, Inc.
- 7 hours ago
- 8 days ago
- 3 days ago